Lift-Off Rest (LOR) Pipe Support
For Beam Applications.
Made for traversing beams, multiple or single lobe.
Manufactured to suit max beam flange widths up to 14”.
Can be supplied to accommodate sloping lines.
The extraordinary properties of the LOR Pipe Support are:
- Manufactured to suit max beam sizes up to 14”
- Sized to suit most pipe sizes up to 48”
- Can be used for most pipe support configurations, including guide, line stops, spring supports, etc.
- Greatly reduces eccentric beam loading that can lead to over sizing of beams
- Cannot slide off beams
- High Mechanical Strength
- Dimensionally Stable
- Can be Manufactured to Close Tolerances
- Excellent electrical conductivity resistance
- Chemical Resistant
- UV Stabilized
- Resistance to Physical and Chemical Decay
- Resistance to Abrasion and Wear
- Insignificant Water Absorption
- Very Low Thermal Conductivity
- Wide operating temperatures
- Flame Retardant (Halogen Free)
- Cannot burn and is not a source of fuel
- Maintenance Free
- Fast installation