Design and Support
We have "Off the shelf" solutions as well as a full staff to help you with your unique piping support and corrosion issues from conception, to manufacturing and delivery, to installation. We are with you every step of the way. Here is an example of one of our most popular "Off the shelf" solutions in use today.
The extraordinary properties of the LOR Pipe Support are:
• Very Low Thermal Conductivity
• High Mechanical Strength
• Wide operating temperatures
• Dimensionally Stable
• Flame Retardant (Halogen Free)
• UV Stabilized
• Insignificant Water Absorption
• Chemical Resistant
• Resistance to Abrasion and Wear
• Resistance to Physical and Chemical Decay
• Manufactured to suit max beam sizes up to 14”
• Maintenance Free
• Can be Manufactured to Close Tolerances
• Sized to suit most pipe sizes up to 48”
• Cannot slide off beams
• Excellent electrical conductivity resistance
• Fast installation
• Can be used for most pipe support configurations, including guide, line stops, spring supports, etc.,
• Greatly reduces eccentric beam loading that can lead to over sizing of beams.
• Cannot burn and is not a source of fuel.